There’s nothing quite like a few spins on your favorite video slot, or a playing a couple of hands at the Live Blackjack table. But here at Royal Panda, we believe that online casino is a form of entertainment, which should always be enjoyed responsibly. And that’s why we’re decided to donate to the Responsible Gambling Trust, one of Britain’s leading gambling support charities.
What is the Responsible Gambling Trust?
The Responsible Gambling Trust – or RGT for short – is a charity that deals extensively with problem gambling, and is funded through donations from across the gambling industry, including Royal Panda. It’s based in the United Kingdom, but is renowned around the world for the work it does. This includes:
- Treatment of problem gambling through GambleAware (which is funded and administered by the RGT).
- Education and research into problem gambling
- Raising public awareness of the issue
Play responsibly at Royal Panda
Because nothing is more important to us than our players having a royal good time, free of the harmful effects of problem gambling, supporting the RGT was a logical choice for Royal Panda.
If you’d like to know more about responsible gaming at Royal Panda, or even if you just have a few minutes to spare, we recommend you read our responsible gaming section. In it, you’ll find loads of useful information, including:
- How to set limits to help you play responsibly
- Contact details for GambleAware and other support groups
- Information on filtering software for your computer
And of course, if you have any questions about responsible gaming – or anything else – please don’t hesitate to contact us.