When it comes to promotions, we like to do things differently. That’s why our bonuses are unique. Unlike other casinos, when you play at Royal Panda, you’ll always start playing with your cash balance first. When you make your first deposit, use our 100% welcome bonus, and immediately hit a big win, you can pay out instantly without being tied to any wagering requirements. Different? Most certainly. But we’d also like to think it’s better and fairer, too.
This also means, that if you don’t meet the wagering requirement for a promotion or bonus first time out, you can redeposit and keep on going until you do.
Want to know more about a specific promotion? Click on a link below:
Alternatively, if you want to dive into the terms and conditions that apply to Royal Panda’s promotions, you can find them here.
How casino bonuses work
To understand how our unique casino bonuses work, there are a few terms you need to know. But don’t worry, as it’s really quite simple.
- Cash balance: the balance available for immediate withdrawal. It consists of money you’ve deposited, winnings won using it, and any bonus money you’ve met the wagering requirement for.
- Bonus balance: the balance still tied to our wagering requirements. It consists of bonus money received and any bonus winnings.
- Bonus money: the bonus amount received. To release it for withdrawal, you’ll need to wager 35 times this amount using bets made with your cash balance on casino games.
- Bonus winnings: any winnings won using your bonus money. These are added to your bonus balance. When you meet the wagering requirement for your bonus money, any winnings won using it are automatically released for withdrawal as well.
- Total balance: the total balance (cash balance + bonus balance).
- Wagering requirements: the number of times you have to wager the bonus money before you are eligible to withdraw your bonus. Only wagers made using your cash balance count towards the wagering requirements.
You can view your balances by hovering your mouse over your balance at the top of your screen. Why don’t you try it out?
This is how our casino bonuses work – it really is that simple.
Tell me more about wagering requirements
As previously explained, wagering requirements (also known as playthrough requirements) are the number of times you have to wager an amount equal to the initial bonus money received before you are eligible to withdraw your bonus money and any winnings won using it.
- Wagering requirements can only be met with cash balance (deposited funds + any money won with deposited funds + released bonus money) bets. Bets made with your bonus balance do not contribute towards the wagering requirements.
- You’ll always start playing with your cash balance first. You will only start playing with your bonus balance if you have used up your cash balance and haven’t re-deposited. To meet the wagering requirements once your cash balance has run out, you’ll need to deposit more funds. Don’t worry, re-depositing will not cancel your bonus or bonus winnings. Bonus money only expires after 90 days.
The advantages of Royal Panda’s bonus system
The advantage of Royal Panda’s bonus system is that if you win with your original deposit, you are not tied to any wagering requirements. You’ll be able to withdraw any winnings immediately.
Is your cash balance running low and you haven’t released your bonus balance or made another deposit? Don't worry, because the fun continues with your bonus balance. In order to release your bonus balance, all you need to do is fulfill the remaining wagering requirement on your initially granted bonus money.
Example 1: how to release your bonus money
- You deposit $10. We give you a $10 bonus. Your total balance is now $20.
- To clear the $10 bonus money (and any possible bonus winnings) for withdrawal, you’ll need to wager $350 in total ($10 x 35) using your cash balance on casino games. Only wagers made using your cash balance count towards the wagering requirements.
Example 2: how to release your bonus money + bonus winnings
- You deposit $10. We give you a $10 bonus. Your total balance is now $20.
- To clear the $10 bonus money (and any possible bonus winnings) for withdrawal, you’ll need to wager $350 in total using your cash balance ($10 x 35) on casino games.
- You play until the last of your initial $10 cash balance is gone. The total amount wagered is $300. This means you’re still $50 away from meeting the wagering requirement ($350 - $300 = $50).
- You play on using your $10 bonus balance. Lady Luck is on your side, and you win $190. Your bonus balance is now $200.
- In order to release your $200 bonus balance, you still need to wager $50 ($350 - $300 = $50) with cash balance bets. To do so, you’ll need to deposit again.
- You make a $50 deposit, and keep on playing. Remember, once you’ve deposit again, you’ll automatically start playing with your cash balance. Keep going until the wagering requirement is met.
- Withdraw your bonus and bonus winnings, together with your remaining cash balance and winnings!
Please note your sports bets won’t count towards the wagering requirement for casino-exclusive bonuses, such as our weekly Bamboo Bonus.
Important: wagers made in certain games contribute more than others. Check the contribution-by-game-type list in the table below.
Why are wagering requirements used?
Wagering requirements are used to prevent fraud and bonus abuse, and are used by every online casino.
Without wagering requirements, anyone could claim a bonus and withdraw it (also known as cashing it out) without ever actually playing. Without wagering requirements, half the globe would probably open an account at Royal Panda just to claim and withdraw their free $100. And while we love to be charitable, that simply wouldn’t work!
When you sign up at Royal Panda, you’ll receive our fantastic 100% first-deposit bonus, which doubles your first deposit up to $100. Double the playing funds means twice as much casino fun!
Doubling of your first deposit
- Awarded on your first casino deposit only.
- 100% bonus on first deposits, up to $100. Example: deposit $50, get a $50 bonus, giving you $100 to play with.
- Wagering requirements: 35 times the bonus money received on casino games.
- Free spins are exclusively for use with the game(s) stated in the concerning promotion.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, no deposit is required.
- Money won using free spins will be credited to the player's balance as bonus money (x35 wagering requirement).
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, no-deposit bonus money can be used with all games.
- The standard wagering requirement for no-deposit bonus money is 35 times the initial amount received on casino games.
Join Royal Panda, make your first deposit and you can select your free sports bet as an alternative to the welcome bonus.
- Awarded on your first deposit only.
- Bet $20 or more on sports and get a free $20 sports bet once your bet is settled.
- Free sports bet stake is not included in any returns.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, money won during tournaments will be credited to the player’s balance as bonus money (and is subject to our standard x35 wagering requirement).
Winning’s nice – especially if it’s a big sum – but we feel a good online casino should offer its customers more than that. This is where the Loyal Panda program, our points-based reward program, comes in. Here’s how it works:
- Earn Loyal Panda Points for playing real money games. Regardless of whether you win or lose, you’ll always receive points for playing at Royal Panda.
- Points can be redeemed against items in the Loyal Panda Shop.
- For further information, please see the Loyal Panda program terms and conditions.