Online casino games can be an entertaining, exciting and profitable form of entertainment. And irrespective of whether you’ve just won a few cents at the blackjack table or a huge progressive jackpot, everyone loves a win. But it’s important to remember that you can lose as well.
As any seasoned player will tell you: The real magic of online casino lies in the thrill of playing the games, rather than their outcomes.
This is a view Royal Panda also subscribes to. Nevertheless, some people can lose sight of this, which in some cases can lead to addiction. If left unaddressed, this can lead to financial, personal and mental problems.
At Royal Panda, your wellbeing is the most important thing to us. So should you feel like limiting your gambling behavior, we offer several features to help you enjoy a safe and responsible online casino experience, such as being able to set limits yourself. Please remember, you can also contact our customer service for further assistance.
- Play it safe: play with limits
- Limit increase timeframes
- Time-outs and self-exclusion
- Underage gambling
- Filtering software
- Further assistance
One old adage you’ll hear a lot in gambling circles is to know your limits and stick to them. That means you should only gamble with what you can afford to lose, and only gamble for as long as it remains fun. This is the key to a safe online casino experience.
When you think about it, it’s pretty good advice. But it can be easy to lose sight of this in heat of the moment, so Royal Panda has equipped your player account with a few nifty safeguards you can configure to suit your needs and play safe. These include:
- Session limits: these are little reminders that appear after set amounts of time to remind you just how long you’ve been playing for. They also come with options to continue playing, or to log out there and then.
Set session limits
- Deposit limits: your account comes with default deposit limits, which limit the amount you can deposit per day or per week. Should you feel the need, you can lower this limit. And if you want to increase it again, you can do. However, the increase will take seven days to process.
Set deposit limits
- Loss limits: if you’re worried about losing too much, you can limit the amount of money you can lose per week.
Set loss limits
- Wagering limits: use wagering limits to control how much money you are able to wager per week. If you reach your limit, you'll receive an on-screen notification.
Set wagering limits
If you want to see the session limits in action, simply sign in, set a favorable time limit, click play now and play one of our games until the message appears. Want to experience responsible gaming at Royal Panda? Join us now and play online casino with limits that suit your situation.
We don’t want you to make a decision you’ll regret instantly. So to ensure you continue to have a safe, enjoyable playing experience, limit increases and removals won’t take effect immediately:
- Non-UK players: limit increases/removals only take effect after seven days.
- UK players: limit increases/removals only take effect after 24 hours.
If you’re still concerned that your gambling is becoming a problem, you can always self-exclude yourself from Royal Panda. This will suspend your account while you take a breather. To help you avoid temptation during this time, we’ll be sure not to send you any marketing material.
During this time, you’ll be blocked from doing the following:
- Depositing any funds
- Playing any Royal Panda online casino games for real money
- Logging into your account
Royal Panda provides the following self-exclusion options to players from outside the United Kingdom:
- Temporary, where you cannot login for a self-determined number of days.
- Permanent, where you will be excluded from logging in at Royal Panda indefinitely.
Please be sure to withdraw any remaining funds in your account prior to self-excluding yourself. Once your account has been locked, you won’t be able to log in to request a withdrawal!
Royal Panda offers the following self-exclusion options to its British players:
- Time-outs, where you can lock your account for between one day and six weeks.
- Self-exclusion, where you can lock your account for six months or longer.
Please be sure to withdraw any remaining funds in your account prior to imposing a time-out. Once your account has been locked, you won’t be able to log in to request a withdrawal!
Self-exclude yourself or take a time-out from playing at Royal Panda
If you are a British player considering self-exclusion, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP. GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self-exclude from participating online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain. To find out more and to sign up with GAMSTOP please visit www.gamstop.co.uk.
Gambling can have financial implications and should therefore only be enjoyed by adults.
- Royal Panda requires its registered players to be at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in their country of residence in the event that this is older.
To assist us with this, Royal Panda will check a player’s details against known third party databases to ensure customers are of age. If we suspect that you are underage, we won’t issue you with an account. No winnings will be paid out to accounts belonging to underage players.
Would you like to further protect yourself? Then try installing internet filtering software on your computer. These programs prevent you and others from using your computer to access online gambling sites and other online content that’s unsuitable for minors.
Although these steps are designed to limit, or completely halt, your gambling at Royal Panda, you may wish to seek further assistance. If you suspect you have a gambling problem, you should consult an expert at the earliest opportunity.
There are many gambling support groups around the world who can help you regardless of whether you’re just a concerned player looking for information, or a struggling gambling addict. These include:
Helpline: (+44) 0808 8020 133
Phone: (+44) 020 7287 1994
Fax: (+44) 020 7734 4561
Address: 35 Piccadilly, London, W1J 0DW, UK